Sunday, November 1, 2009

I am a bad blogger!!!!


It was a hectic week last week .My husband had the week off and we had contractors in and out replacing the bathroom ceiling.We now have a new fan ,a smooth ceiling and a fantastic new light .I wish i liked the paint colour but after trying a few different ones this is the one i am stuck with .
I was supposed to issue my "All about me challenge" at APOS! on oct 22 but just couldn't get it completed in time .Alissa was very good to me in giving me a few extra days and i mananged to post it oct 24th. my challenge was ...Everyone always scraps the good things in life but we always remember the bad.so go ahead ladies and scrap a not so happy moment!!!!
Please check out valerie's awesome comic book inspired challenge as well!!! She did an awsome LO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment