Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Card Challenge-July 9/09







So today i got to issue my first challenge as part of the design team at APOS!!!! For those of you that know me my first challenge won't come as much of a surprise!!! All i ask is that you stitch on your card !!! You can be as intricate as you like or something as simple as drawing your stitching on with a pen!!!



For my first card i tried the Bazzil in stitches templates and i must tell you i absolutely love them!!! They reminded me of learning to sew with yarn in paper with holes punched!!!! i love the way it turned out!!!!



The second card is a carraige card stitched with a pattern available at stitchingcards.com.The butterfly card is made with a freebie pattern from the same site.I hope you all play along!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment